At Sparkle, the health and safety of our customers, families and our team members are a top priority. To help reduce the risks of COVID -19, we have undertaken additional safety measures to protect our customers, our workers and our community. We closely follow Canada Public Health officials’ guidelines regarding the coronavirus. We are monitoring the situation in our city and are prepared to adjust our working practices as required in response to new information from Ottawa Public Health.
In addition to maintaining Sparkle’s high cleaning service standards for residential homes, we have introduced additional measures to enhance our cleaning and disinfecting practices
We are also excited to launch new cleaning and disinfecting services for small and medium sized workplaces. In addition to our residential services,we provide cost-effective office cleaning services in Orleans and the East Ottawa area.
● We are consistent, thorough, and provide great attention to detail
● Background checked,and WSIB certified
● We are insured with $2M liability insurance
● Reliable and dedicated to consistently providing high quality Cleaning Services
● Options for customized services
● Competitive and reasonable prices
● We monitor our cleaning standards to ensure customer satisfaction
Cleaning and disinfecting services in the workplace are crucial for the health and safety of your employees and customers. While it is not certain how long COVID-19 survives on surfaces, preliminary evidence on COVID-19 suggests that the virus may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days depending on different conditions, such as:
● type of surface
● humidity of the environment
At Sparkle, we pride ourselves on making sure workplaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to contribute to your protection during the pandemic.
Cleaning works by using soap and water to physically remove germs and dirt from surfaces or objects. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
Disinfecting is about using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces or objects. Disinfecting does not clean dirty surfaces, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection. One of the common disinfecting mistakes is spraying the disinfectant and wiping it away without giving it time to work.
According to Public Health standards, sanitizing removes and lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level.
In the workplace, Public Health Officials recommend that high touch surfaces are disinfected often to lower the risk of COVID -19. We provide routine cleaning and disinfecting services to help lower the risk of Coronavirus infection.
● We follow manufacturers’ protocols to safely use disinfectants (including recommendations for dilution/concentration, the required ventilation and proper usage of personal protective equipment)
● We consider the contact time or dwell time (the appropriate amount of time the product must remain on the surface to effectively kill viruses)
● We use safe and approved disinfectants that have a Canadian Drug Identification Number (DIN)
● Our cleaning products are hydrogen peroxide based and are labelled “ All-in-One” disinfectant and cleaner
● Effectively remove dirt and kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
● Bleach free and streak free
● Neither harsh nor toxic
● No dye or residue
● Proven to be safe for the home environment, your family, and pets
Whether your facility is fully or partially operational; and needs daily or weekly cleaning and disinfecting services, Sparkle will provide customized cleaning routines at reasonable rates.
Our office and janitorial services include thorough cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces and objects that are commonly used and frequently touched such as:
● doors entrance and exit areas
● counters and shelves, desk surfaces, chairs (e.g. arm rests)
● tables, phones, computer keyboards, counters, light switches
● kitchen surfaces and appliances
● doorknobs, handrails and faucets
● break/ lunchrooms, common areas, meeting, and conference rooms
● washroom fixtures
● interior windows
● bathroom surfaces and fixtures
● other horizontal surfaces and common areas
In addition, we:
● empty garbage/recycling bins and replace bags
● vacuum floors and carpet
● mop floors
● Dust surfaces
● Trash disposal and recycling at designed areas
● Other general janitorial services as requested
*We use disinfectant fogging and spraying on hard to reach areas (if necessary and by special request)